*****Please note our new hours are 8:30 to 5:00 pm starting 3/23/20 until further notice********
Cumberland Servicenter’s primary business has always been the repairing of trucks. That is, and will continue to be, our focus.
We will provide you the same level of service whether you have one truck or are responsible for an entire national fleet. Our customers include individuals, small companies, delivery service companies, manufactures, small to large fleets, leasing companies, and municipalities. We always focus on customer service when providing repair to our customers vehicles.
Here are a few of the services that Cumberland Servicenter offers:
- Fleet Service Management
- Computerized diagnostics
- Electrical repair
- AC & heating services and repair
- Engine rebuilding
- Fuel delivery system repair
- Cooling system maintenance and repair
- Transmission repair and replacement
- Clutch adjustment, replacement and driveline services (U-Joints)
- Brakes services – air and hydraulic
- ABS diagnostics and repair
- Lift gate repairs
- Welding & fabrication
- Hydraulic valve and hose repair
- Front and rear suspension repair/ bushings, springs etc.
- Install camera systems
- Repair cost tracking by unit number, VIN number and engine serial number.
Cumberland Servicenter utilizes computer software for repairs that enable us to track by customer name, vehicle serial number, company fleet number, license number and engine serial number. We are able to keep an ongoing file on each and every vehicle that we repair, enabling us to track PM schedules, history of work we have performed, upcoming work, and many other tasks in order that we can provide the most efficient method of fulfilling your service needs.
We will gladly provide an estimate for any service you may require, and we will always notify you in the event that additional unforeseen repairs are needed prior to the current work order. We will gladly save the old parts if you request that we do so